Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have an interview with office depot need some pointers?

i have an interview coming up i have went to school for a year to become a medical assistant i graduated about 5 mths ago i never took my certification test i had already had a call center job availble and had just got my apt so i needed a job quick to pay bills i just stayed at that job until i got terminated last month for attendance so on my application i just listed my last two jobs and it looks as if i didnt work since last year which is fine b/c i was in school and also having transportation issues but i dont know what to tell the interviewer about the field i graduated in he's going to want to know why im not working in my field truth is i dont feel confident enough to work in it yet i went to a 1yr college and i am going back to school to be an RN but i want to maybe sometime next year get a medical assistant job i just need work right now what should i tell him about that?

I have an interview with office depot need some pointers?
Most companies unless they have a huge turnover and don't mind (like McDonald's, Burger King, supermarkets) will not want to hire someone that they will have to spend time to teach only to leave and have to retrain someone else.





You may mention that you are attending school part-time or taking time off from school to work for awhile, but if they're not especially desparate to hire, or if there are many other people out there vying for the same position, I would not mention school.


No comments:

Post a Comment