Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rate my fantasy baseball team? on a scale of 1-10, and any tips or pointers on how to imrprove would be great!

This is a 10 man rotisserie league, and my players are the following: C Victor Martinez, 1B Justin Morneau, 2B Tadahito Iguchi, 3B is a draw between Akinori Iwamura and BJ Upton (both on tampa bay fighting for a spot), SS Jose Reyes, OF Matt Holliday, Jeff Francoeur, Michael Cuddyer, Util is Travis Hafner, My Bench is Raul Ibanez and Mike Piazza, Lyle Overbay and atm BJ Upton. My Pitchers are BJ Ryan, Ben Sheets, Chad Cordero, Curt Schilling, Rich Harden, Erik Bedard and Kelvim Escobar

Rate my fantasy baseball team? on a scale of 1-10, and any tips or pointers on how to imrprove would be great!
It's an 8.5. You should shop some pitching talent so that you won't have to start a third baseman that narrowly avoids a platoon job. But isn't Ibanez third base-eligible? If he is, I'd start him there. Then you should put Hafner in the outfield for Cuddyer and get a good utility guy. Your pitching looks good, but you might want to think about trading a reliver for another starter.
Reply:I would rate it a 7.5. I also have Morneau at 1st, and Piazza! Well, you could have done a better job at picking pitchers. Raul Ibanez should play. And i'd say your team is pretty solid, but i'd be careful too.


No comments:

Post a Comment