Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is the class c written test at the dmv hard?

i'm going to get my permit to drive, so any pointers?

Is the class c written test at the dmv hard?
I don't think so. I did pretty well actually. The only problem I had was with the signs. If you know what signs mean what, then you should do fine. Ummm... also, that sign that means "curvy road ahead" wasn't one of the answers. It's pretty basic. You should also know when to pull over and yield and when to pull over and stop (as per ambulance and police) AAAh, you should do fine!! : )
Reply:LOL, it depends on what state you are in. Back when I got my Wisconsin license, it was a piece of cake, of course I *did* just finish a classroom version at school. But, in California, I failed it!!! They guy felt bad for me and gave me my license anyway. I just didn't know all the obscure CA driving laws. So, my advice is to get the booklet and study up.


No comments:

Post a Comment