Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ask HELP from programmers who know C?

my question is here :


http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/defaul...


I'm working on a project for making a defragmenter and I can't find un example for how to use the fonctions like : FSCTL_GET_VOLUME_BITMAP , FSCTL_GET_RETRIEVAL_POINTERS , and .....


and I want to know too , is there any library that I must include in my programme or not.


I repeat I comprehence the algorithme but I search a clear example of using these fonctions or a good explaining.


I searched on Internet and I found the examples but there was not clear and comprehensible.


thank you very much.

Ask HELP from programmers who know C?
I can't tell you directly, but I have found Google's "code search" to be very helpful in the past. It basically gives you the ability to search through a lot of open source code, so I imagine there could be a lot of examples out there where these are being used:





http://www.google.com/codesearch?q=FSCTL...


No comments:

Post a Comment