Monday, May 24, 2010

Visual C++ prog experts help!!!?

I created an application (for fun) and one of my objectives there is to make a mouse pointer disappear if mouse is not move for a specific period of time. I managed to create this one successfully just using WinAPI but I don't know how to convert it to MFC





Assuming that you are starting to create a simple window application with no user interventions or whatsoever...


1.) Where will I place the setTimer?


2.) In WinAPI, I placed all necessary codes like setTimer and the GetCursorPos() in WinMain and compared mouse current position and mouse old position inside LRESULT CALLBACK WndProc(...) function. How will I interpret it in MFC???





Please help....

Visual C++ prog experts help!!!?
If this is a dialog based application you can create the timer in the OnInitDialog method. In the timer method you can use the GetCursorPos method just as you did previously.


No comments:

Post a Comment